Wednesday 12 February 2014

Magazine media institutions

In this PowerPoint I have highlighted the points of the companies values that I think compliment my own values for my music magazine.


http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/31120630




I have also research another media institution apart from the main 3 in my slideshow that my magazine would fit perfectly with its values.


Spin Media has over 30 million obsessed fans that consume 350 million page views each month which then leads the audience 2.5 times more likely to follow a brand of Spin Media and makes the audience 4.5 time more likely to stream the music which would make a magazine signed to Spin Media attractive to artists that would be involved in the magazine as they know Spin Media has a hugely span audience.

However although Spin Media is an online media that their audience consume, being a music magazine published by Spin media will allow the vast audience figures to give your brand quick recognition and iconography. The reputation of Spin media has in the music industry will automatically make your product authenticated which will boost its brand.

VIBE is a leading entertainment and lifestyle brand delivering content across multiple distribution platforms to a culturally diverse audience around the world. Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2013, VIBE continues to embrace its roots in music and chronicle the celebrities, sounds, fashion and culturally-relevant events from hip-hop to the modern day converging music landscape. Over the past year, VIBE has been significantly refocusing its efforts online – doubling its online traffic to become one of the most vibrant digital music brands. VIBE is a member of Spin Music, a division of Spin Media.

In this day and age my target audience spend a lot of time on the internet so for spin media to be a platform for my magazine online then it is a perfect publisher for my magazine as they use different platforms to advertise the brand and also get the most out of advertising for the magazine.


 Do the values of the company match the values of my magazine?

One of the main values of the company is to create a credible connection with the audience through partnerships of brands that they can trust, considering that my magazine will influence aspects of my audiences life I think a trust connection is extremely important.















No comments:

Post a Comment