Wednesday 29 January 2014

Other skills

Management, especially time, was a big issue for me in the preliminary task as I found myself in a constant rush to get the pages done and I think the pages reflect the rush I found myself in as I spent time on too many colours when I could of spent more time perfecting the text on the pages.
But on the final task I managed to reach each deadline with my work up to a high standard as I worked after school and tested different ideas until I got the best results. I learnt from my poor time management in the first task by appreciating the importance of a to-do list which helped me organise my blogs in order and it helped me to not forget to include anything.
In my first task of the school magazine I never went out of my way to get props or make up/costumes, but I recognised that this looked unprofessional compared to other magazines and it didn't have a uniqueness about the magazine. So in my final task of the music magazine I used my improved people management (which improved due to my need to get things completed) too be assertive and ask around for street wear (cap, t-shirt etc.)
I produced a brief description of my desired outcome from each photo-shoot I arranged and showed my models which inspired them full of motivation, my people management had to be on top too achieve the best results from my models.

No comments:

Post a Comment