Friday 13 December 2013

Development

Influenced by my research I decided to have a plain coloured background as I think having a loud style and a lot of colour takes away the attention from the actual text. Having a plain background allows me to use the bright, electric green iconic Creep colour for the font as it makes a better impact on a plain background, the white background also adds to the theme of contrasting that this story has as the picture is based upon light and shadow. I have also introduced a drop capital at the start of the stand first to indicate to the reader where to start reading.
On the opposite side the pull quote reflects the image on the left page as "I have a point to prove" corresponds to the inferior effect the image gives The Creep. I have also inserted another photo of The Creep in a live performance which will tie in well with that section of text that will surround it as it will be focused on his music and live performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment