Friday 6 December 2013

StreetSonics

I have created my own original band, StreetSonics, are an English electronic music duo consisting of Shaun Hansard (4/5/94) and Jamie Grant (16/7/94).

I have compared the duo based on real life garage/electronic music duo DISCLOSURE
, the duo have there own iconography that as soon as there audience see there ghost print face outline, they automatically recognise that it is DISCLOSURE.

Therefore I wanted to create my duo a unique recognition feature that would help my duo become recognised, I chose to use the colour blue to my advantage, I used the piercing blue eyes of my models and painted the lips of them blue, I used white and blue paint to get the right shade to match each other and the background to build up the image of the duo.

Shaun (right) Jaime (left)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment