Friday 6 December 2013

Photography


I wanted to capture the working class element of my audience by showing them that the duo also work hard by putting them in suit attire, this shows Shaun getting undressed and getting ready to become StreetSonics. By showing the audience that the artists work connects deeper with the audience as they feel on the same level.
The white shirt connotes purity of the work ethic of the duo and also draws attention to the lips.
I got Shaun to face the direction of the tunnel opening so the light would shine on half his face which corresponds with the half work and half artist mode the artist is in.
Im going to use this picture of Shaun as the image too accompany the text that the StreetSonics 'reveal all', that heading is ambiguous and creates mystery.






Jaime is very good looking and this would be a good image for the female audience, but the collars of the shirt look stupid and out of place, there fore this photo will not be going on my magazine as the duos story teaser on the contents page, the other images I took are unprofessional in my view, I will not be using any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment