Tuesday 19 November 2013

Extra planning - school magazine contents page


The colors I chose to use correspond and carry through the house colors of the front page to give the colors an identity with the hustle brand, my image represents sixth form life as the iconic library background sets a studious tone, also by my model having a happy expression it shows that sh is enjoying being studious which most students wish for. I will improve on this in my contents page of my music magazine as i did not manipulate any lighting or use props. Although, the image does represent my audience well and carry's through the theme of further education. However the contents is layered on top of the background image which I learnt to do from my research.
The photograph has red eye which is unprofessional, however the model is perfectly composed in the photograph as the medium eye level shot was shot with a Samsung digital camera that had a composition grid in the settings which I used to take the perfectly spaced photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment