Friday 29 November 2013

Prop/setting explanation

Dj mixers - Too highlight that THE CREEP is infact a Dj and that he is a skilled artist, the mixers authenticate the photo too the audience as it looks like he is in a club loving the music. It will also inspire my target audience too buy this magazine as the mixers look complicated which heightens the attraction of THE CREEP as he is creating (live) the music that my audience adore.
The window screen - The setting was a room above the auditorium which enhanced my club-like vibe to it as most djs are positioned above there audience too enhance there status as the people in control,
 Instead of lowering the authentic look by having a view of the auditorium I put up a blank screen in front of the window so I could display a vibrant colour onto it to make it seem like THE CREEP was looking down onto the club goers who are in a foggy mist of partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment